Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions
- How and when do I get my night away?
- Who can qualify for this offer?
- When does this promotion end?
- I have not received my gift pack, what should I do?
- If I have any questions that were not answered here, who can answer them?
- Are meals or drinks included with my stay?
- Can I choose whichever hotel I like?
- Is there secure parking available at the hotel?
- What facilities do the hotel offer?
- Do you have more hotels than the ones featured in the booklet that I received?
- Can I upgrade my room?
- Is there a charge for paying on a credit card?
- Can I contact the hotel and book directly with them?
- Are there any restrictions?
1. How and when do I get my night away?
Once you have registered your recommend-a-friend with us, we will post you full instructions on how to book, including your unique booking code. Then simply choose which hotel you'd like to stay at and call our Reservations Team to complete your booking.
This offer is available to existing Everyday Loan customers, and former Everyday Loans customers who have completed their loan with Everyday Loans within the last 12 months, who have recommended their friends who have become Everyday Loans customers.
This promotion is ongoing, however terms and conditions may change. The expiry date of the offer will be stated on your letter.
If you have not received your gift pack in the time set out please call MLP on 01565 832865 and we will look in to this for you. The helpline is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
If you have a question that is not listed here, please call MLP on 01565 832865. The helpline is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
No, your night away is on a room only basis, you will need to purchase any meals or drinks.
Yes, the choice is completely yours as long as the hotel is featured in the promotion. Subject to availability.
Most of the hotels offer car parking. It's best to check at time of booking.
All hotels in the promotion have a symbol guide, summarising their facilities.
Yes, it is always good to go through the website as we are constantly adding new hotels.
The majority of the hotels featured in the promotion do offer room upgrades, which are usually stated. If you are interested in upgrading your room please speak to the Reservations Team at time of booking.
Yes. If you purchase anything at the hotel or book additional extras such as additional nights or upgrades there is a 2.5% charge applicable when paying on a credit card, this may be subject to change. Please check at time of booking.
Any booking made directly with the hotel will not be honoured.
This offer does not apply to reservations that include Public and Bank Holiday dates in the United Kingdom and Ireland and Valentine's Day.